- Photo ID required on the day of hire (Drivers licence or passport)
- Under 18's to be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before hire commences to allow time to complete your boat hire handover.
- Last boat hire will be an hour before sunset
- Boating will be subject to weather and both tide timings and height.
Address & Opening Times
Riverside, Houghton Bridge, Amberley, West Sussex BN18 9LP
Boat Hire Available 7 days a week
9am - One hour before sunset as the Tide allows
BOATING ON THE RIVER
Boating has taken place from Houghton Bridge for many, many years and we regularly speak to visiting customers who fondly remember as children, gently cruising along the river with either their parents or grandparents, enjoying the peace and tranquillity the river environment provides.
Due to popular demand we will be offering a small number of outboard motor boats for hire by the hour which can easily be accessed via our pontoon.
We have both 6 seater & 10 seater boats fully equipped to enable a pleasurable jaunt along the river through the stunningly beautiful South Downs valley.
To guarantee that your adventure begins on time, please book your boat hire today with our online booking form or alternatively you can call us on 07393 447028 and email: email@example.com
Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards welcome - £7.50 Pontoon Charge (not inclusive of car parking)
So why not pop along soon for a spot of lunch or a cream tea and round off your visit with a wonderful boat trip along the river...